Using smart energized homes have throughout the latest years seen a big raise, and also smart lighting effects is increasing together with the increased number of smart power homes. The Phillips Hue system is a great lighting system that has grabbed the attention of many of people, when we want to manage with our smart powered homes.
Nevertheless, instead of just making use of these smart lights for general light there are also numerous of other awesome things we can use these lighting for in our homes.
The creators of the Phillips Hue system have made it potential for various developers to create a variety of different applications that associate to the Philips Hue system. With these different apps, numerous functions have been developed hence letting the owners of the Philips Hue system to have fun and gain from the experience of having the Phillips Hue system.
The best buy from Philips Hue – What is Philips Hue
If we have to think of one particular brand that associates with smart lighting, it could very well be the Philips Hue System. With its color-changing lighting and application control, Philips Hue had been the very first mover to really show what could be done with smart lighting effects in your home.
The Philips Hue has because of their smart lighting system grown significantly in the last few years, both in popularity and also in number of available products.
The Philips Hue system can be your individual wireless lighting setup that lets you easily control your the lights in your home, and with the Philips Hue system, you are able to create the ideal atmosphere for every moment during the day, providing your smart powered home to life with the most effective lighting in the world.
The Philips Hue system mixes brilliant and energy-effective LED light using intuitive technology. The Philips Hue system will together use the light, the bridge and the smart settings to adjust the method you control and experience lighting in your home.
The Philips Hue lighting system operates in association with iOS and Android apps in order to adjust color or white stages based on your state of mind. It can additionally be linked to other Internet of Things products to turn on, off or change the lighting look with your network at home. For that reason, Philips Hue makes a large number of smart LED lighting that offer a big number of combinations with tones and effects that you can manage remotely.
Another benefit with the Philips Hue system is, that LEDs last for a longer time when compared with different types of lights, and at the same time take less electricity, as well. Philips Hue lighting additionally incorporate with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit (among numerous other smart home platforms), so you have a great deal of choices to change the lights in a way you enjoy.
There are multiple bulbs and lighting equipment in the selection of the Philips Hue system, and they are completely related to your network with a Philips Hue Bridge – a little, related hub that is wired to your network router and wireless controls the lighting. This is frequently discovered as part of the Philips Hue starter kit – You can read more about the Philips Hue starter Kit – Click Here
The best buy from Philips Hue – How to use the Philips Hue system
When you purchase the Philips Hue system you can bring the system up and operating by just following these 4 easy procedures:
1) Run your light sources – In case you have a Philips Hue starter kit, put the bulbs inside your existing lighting fittings and switch on your wall lighting switches. For other Philips Hue lights, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you only have to plug them all in and switch them on. Simple as that.
2) Set up your Philips Hue bridge – Next step is to plug in your Philips Hue bridge and it will instantly provide power to the system. Then plug in the bridge to your Wi-Fi router using the supplied network cable. Wait for the three signals to come on and when the lights are on, you are ready to go.
As mentioned making the system to work requires a Philips Hue Bridge and at least one bulb. For this reason, you could be much better off purchasing a Philips Hue starter kit. These types of Philips Hue starter kits starts on at about $ 50 for a set complete with a Philips Hue Bridge and two White bulbs lighting, but you will likely spend more if you need the heat range or color varying bulbs, or a kit that comes with a light switch.
Make sure you pick the latest square Bridge, as this one is latest model that’s suitable with the HomeKit; the older circular Bridge is not.
3) Download your Philips Hue App – Now you download the application for Philips Hue in the App Store or Google Play Store. After that you connect to the Philips Hue bridge, and choose your lighting. And there you have it, extremely easy and straight forward to set up, and now you have the Philips Hue system hooked up.
When you are connected just turn on the Philips Hue application (Android or IOS) and follow the on-screen instructions to identify your Philips Hue Bridge. When you are linked up, you can
incorporate your bulbs, and once again it is very simple to set-up, if you just stick to the straight forward instructions.
For example, you are able to come with added lights requested into rooms, that additionally act as groupings – you can also switch all bulbs on or off fast in one location and numerous other issues.
4) Have fun around and understanding your Philips Hue system – Right now that your system is up and operating, it is the moment to get more familiar with the possibilities of your Philips Hue system. The Philips Hue system combines with smartThings, which gives you full control through the app. It is totally integrated with other smart home kits in your home, and that means that you can additionally automatize your Philips Hue lights using all the different smart home kit which you have in your residence.
Be aware of that the smartThings just identifies Philips Hue lights, and can’t pick up the switches or motion detector. But there is a workaround about this subject, and that is to trigger smartThings products to function when they discover a Philips Hue lighting is switching on or off.
For example, when the movement sensor turns on a lamp, smartThings can then change on a main light which is using a separate system. In order to find out about all the functions of the Philips Hue system it is certainly just a matter of learning by doing.
Therefore, simply just carry on to explore the functions of the Philips Hue application or download and use some alternative apps and find new ways to play with the lighting in your home. And when you are ready, you can increase your system with new features to enjoy the Philips Hue system even more.
Here you can view a video of the Philips Hue system
The best buy from Philips Hue – Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote
Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote is a battery-powered dimmer relating to the Philips Hue system that is able to control your preferred smart light settings. The Philips Hue
dimmer remote works out of the box and you don’t need any wires with the installation of the dimmer remote.
The Philips Hue dimmer is able to connect up to 10 Philip Hue lights to each dimmer switch.
The 4 buttons of the dimmer switch are very easy to understand – (from the top) power on, increase dimness, reduce dimness, and power off.
The Philips Hue dimmer switch is well-designed, and also feels well-made and works well. You can attach it to the wall or just use it as a remote control just like you would do with the TV remote. The Philips Hue dimmer switch is easy to set up, and with the built in battery the Philips Hue remote is responsive and pleasant to use.
The Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote is a great way to control your lights at home without the need to get your phone out your pocket. The Philips Hue dimmer remote also gives you a light switch that you can use within the room away from the main switch, which you may have to be left on if you are using a Philips Hue bulb with that.
If you don’t have a Philips Hue bridge and are relatively new to the Philips Hue system, you can pair the Philips Hue dimmer with up to ten bulbs directly, which will then be controlled simultaneously. If you already have a Philips Hue system, you can connect the Philips Hue dimmer switch to the Philips Hue bridge and set it to regulate any lights saved on the Philips Hue bridge (this does not restrict you to ten bulbs).
The Philips Hue dimmer switch is supported magnetically within the wall mount, Which make it easy to transfer to the sofa or anywhere else for use. The switch is easy to clip back into place as it has a slight hump at one end to avoid replacing it upside down on the wall.
By using third party apps you can make the Philips Hue dimmer switch even more powerful and useful by adding extra function to all the buttons on it.
Compared to the Philips Hue tap the Philips Hue dimmer is a great device that is cheaper, more responsive and still has the functionally you may need. If you need a switch then the Philips Hue dimmer switch is a very good choice.
Summary of Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote
- With Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote you can control your Philips Hue lights from the comfort of your couch or bed. This battery-powered wireless Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Remote smoothly adjusts the intensity and color of your Philips Hue Lights, and switches them on and off.
- When using your Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Philips Hue Smart Bulbs, you can use the on-button to switch between 4 light recipes without using the Philips Hue
app, you can use the Philips Hue app to configure your 4 favorite scenes.
- You can control up to 50 lights using the Philips Hue Hub, or you can use the Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote without the Philips Hue Hub to control up to 10
Philips Hou lights. If you use the Philips Hue Dimmer switch you don’t need to be connected to the internet to work, and this is needed if you use the Philips Hou App,
as your control unit for the Philips Hou lights.
- The Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote is very easy to install. You simply just follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. The default settings give you immediate control over your Philips Hou smart lights. You can customize the scene settings in the app to fit your needs for the lightning in your home.
- If you use the Philips Hue Dimmer switch together with a Philips Hue Hub, the dimmer switch can be used to control any HomeKit compatible appliance via the Apple Smart Home app.
Product facts – Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote
- With the Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote, you can use it as a remote control instead of your smart phone.
- The Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote can be mounted with adhesive tape or screws to any wall.
- With Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote you can smoothly dim your favorite light configuration up or down.
- The Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote is very easy to use with 4-buttons: ON/OFF, dim up/down.
- With Philips Hue Dimmer Switch Smart Remote you have CR2450 lifetime and minimal 3-years battery included.
Should I buy the Philips Hue system ?
There’s no doubt in my mind, Philips Hue has the largest array of smart bulbs, the greatest third-party support and the broadest number of controllers. Each bulb produces high-quality light and is fast to react.
While the Philips Hue system could be a bit more pricey than some of its smart bulb competitions, it’s money spent well. If you don’t wish to mess around with the electrical circuitry in your home, then the Philip Hue system is a very good choice for the smart lighting system for your home.