With smart energized homes, that has increased in number during the latest years, also smart lighting products is on the rise. The Phillips Hue system is an ever desirable lighting system that has caught the focus of many of people, especially when we want to work with our smart powered homes. Nevertheless, rather of just making use of these lighting for overall lighting in your home, there are also numerous other cool issues, that you can use these lighting for in your home.
The developers of Phillips hue have made it possible for a variety of other developers to create a variety of Applications that associate to the Philips Hue system. With these various Apps, lots of various functions have been produced thus permitting its owners of the equipment to have enjoyable and benefit from the experiences of having the Phillips Hue system.
The best buy from Philips hue – What is Philips Hue
If you have to think of a single brand that is associated with smart lighting, it could very well be the Philips Hue system. Using its color-changing lighting and app control, Philips Hue was the first mover to really demonstrate what could be accomplished with smart lighting effects.
The Philips Hue system has due to their smart lighting system grown considerably in the past couple of years, in both popularity and number of available smart light products.
The Philips Hue system can be your individual wireless lighting system that enables you easily to manage your lighting, and creating the ideal environment for any time of the day, bringing your smart home to life with the most interconnected lighting in the world.
The Philips Hue system integrates fantastic and energy-efficient LED light with a simple-to-use technology. The Philips Hue system will together with the light, the bridge and the smart controls permanently change the method you control and experience lighting in your home.
The Philips Hue lighting system operates in combination with iOS and Android apps in order to transform color or white stages based on your state of mind. It can also be linked to other Internet of Things products to switch on, off or change the lighting style by using your home network. Therefore, the Philips Hue system creates an extended number of smart LED lights that offer a combination of tones and effects that you can regulate remotely.
Another benefit with the Philips Hue system is, that LEDs last a lot longer than different kinds of lighting, and consume less electricity, too. Philips Hue lighting system also incorporate with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit (among numerous other smart home platforms), so you have a great deal of choices to modify your lights in a way you prefer.
There are a number of bulbs and lighting products in the assortment of the Philips Hue system, and they are completely related to your network using a Philips Hue Bridge – a small, related hub that is wired to your network router and wireless controls the lights. This is usually found as part of the Philips Hue starter kit – You can read more about the Philips Hue Starter Kit – Click Here
The best buy from philips hue – How to use the Philips Hue system
When you purchase the Philips Hue system you can set-up the system by simply following these 4 easy procedures:
1) Power the light resources – When you have a Philips Hue starter kit, put the bulbs inside your existing lighting fittings and turn on your wall light switches. For other Philips Hue lights, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you only need to put all of them in and power them on. Simple as that.
2) Establish up your Philips Hue bridge – Next you have to connect your Philips Hue bridge and it will help you to easily power up the system. Connect the Philips Hue bridge to your Wi-Fi network router making use of the network wire provided. Wait for the three signals to appear and when the lighting is on, you are ready to run.
As mentioned having the system to work demands a Philips Hue Bridge and at minimum one bulb. For this factor, you could be much better off purchasing a Philips Hue starter kit. These Philips Hue starter kits begin at about $ 50 for a set complete with a Bridge and two White lighting bulbs, however you will likely pay more if you desire the temperature or color varying bulbs, or a Philips Hue kit that works with a lighting switch.
Make sure you pick the newer square Bridge, as this one is the most recent model that’s suitable with the HomeKit; the older circular Bridge is not.
3) Install your Philips Hue App – Now Download the application for Philips Hue in the App Store or Google Play Store. Subsequently, you are connected to the Philips Hue bridge, to be able to get a hold of your lights. Very simple and simple to put up, and now you have the Philips Hue system hooked up.
Once you are hooked up, just fire up the Philips Hue app (Android or IOS) and follow the on-screen instructions to identify your Philips Hue bridge. As soon as you are linked, you can
incorporate your bulbs, and again it is extremely easy to put up, when you simply follow the simple guidance.
For example, you can also come with extra lighting bought into places, that additionally works as groups – additionally you can fast turn all bulbs on or off in one area and many more features.
4) Have fun around and discover your Philips Hue system – Right now that your system is up and running, it is time to become even more comfortable with the possibilities of your Philips Hue system. Philips Hue is integrated with Smartthings, which gives you complete control using the app.
It is fully integrated with other smart home kits in the privacy of your home, which means that you can easily additionally automatize your Philips Hue lights using each of the other smart home kit, which you’ve got in your place. Note that the smartThings just detects Philips Hue lights, and can’t find up the switches or the movement sensor. But there is a workaround about this subject, and that is to activate smartThings products to work when they identify a Philips Hue lighting is turning on or off.
As an example, in case the Motion sensor transforms on a lamp, smartThings can then switch on a main light that’s using a separate system. To find out of all the features with the Philips Hue system is certainly much a matter of learning by doing.
Simply continue to explore the functionality of the Philips Hue app or download and use some third party apps and discover new ways to play with the lighting in your home. And when you are ready, you can grow your setup to enjoy the Philips Hue system additionally more.
Below you can watch a video of the Philips Hue system
The best buy from Philips Hue – Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp
With Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp you are able to light up your home in new, creative ways. You will with these LED smart table lamps be able to create and enjoy your own personal light experience at home, with capable of millions of colors and shades of white light, that you are able to sync to your favorite music, movies, and games for a great light experience.
Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp is designed to create indirect ambient lighting, and with this light you will be able to create a perfect way to highlight specific furniture or architectural features in your home.
Simply place the table lamps near the object and plug it in. Add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control the lights with the Philips Hue App. Expand your lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
You can also control your light with voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Integrate your Philips Hue lighting for convenient smart home control with Nest and Samsung SmartThings. This box includes one Philips Hue Bloom and two-year warranty.
There are many possibilities of using Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp, for example as bedside lamps, that will give you a really nice light and atmosphere in your bedroom. Then you can control the light through the Philips Hue bridge and you can have LED Smart Table Lamps as a part of your overall bedroom atmosphere.
When you get used to the Philips Hue system many people over time switch the majority of their home lighting to the Philips Hue system, because it gives you so many interesting possibilities to work with the lightning and atmosphere in your home.
Summary of Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- With the Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp you can enjoy your own personal light show at home, with capable of millions of colors and shades of white light, and the LED Smart Table lamp is able to sync to your favorite music, movies, and games for a great experience.
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp is designed to create indirect ambient lighting, and this kind of light is a perfect way to highlight specific furniture or architectural features in your home. You simply place the LED Smart Table Lamp near the object and plug it in.
- With the LED Smart Table Lamp you can add a Philips Hue Hub (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App. You can further Expand your lighting system with
Philips Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- You can also control your Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp with voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit or Google Assistant. You can also integrate your
Philips Hue lighting for convenient smart home control with Nest and Samsung SmartThings.
Product facts – Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp has a brightness of 120 Lumens.
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp has a wattage equivalent of 12-Watts.
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp can connect through the Philips Hue system to your wearables such as Fitbit and Jawbone through IFTTT.
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp can be Wireless controlled through your smart device anywhere in the world, where you have an internet connection.
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp can be used out of the box, or with the Philips Hue Bridge.
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp is ideal for corded desktop, counter-top, and accent table applications.
- The Philips Hue Iris Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp is backed with a 2-year limited Philips warranty.
Should I purchase the Philips Hue system ?
There’s no hesitation in my judgment, the Philips Hue system has the largest range of smart bulbs, the best third-party support and the widest assortment of controllers.
All bulbs create high-quality light and is quick to act in response. Even though the Philips Hue system is a bit more pricey when compared with some of its smart bulb competitions, it’s money well-spent. If you don’t wish to play around with the wiring in your place, then the Philip Hue system is actually the smart light system to buy for your home.