At smart energized homes, you have seen during the current years, that also smart lighting effects is increasing features in these smart power homes. The Phillips Hue System is a desirable lighting system that has grabbed the focus at many of us, when we want to manage our smart powered homes. Still, instead of just making use of these Lights for overall lighting there also are many other awesome things, that we can use these lights for in our homes.
The designers of the Phillips Hue System have made it potential for different programmers to create a variety of Applications that associate to the Philips Hue System. With these different apps, you have lots of different functions, that have been developed letting the owners of the devices to have enjoyable and gain from the experiences of owning the Phillips Hue system.
The Best Buy From Philips Hue – What is Philips Hue
If anyone has to think of one particular brand that is associated with smart lighting products, it could very well be Philips Hue. With its color-changing lights and app control, Philips Hue was the very first mover to actually demonstrate what could be done with smart lighting.
The Philips Hue has as a result of to their smart lighting system grown drastically in the latest few years, in both the reputation and quantity of offered products.
The Philips Hue system can be your individual wireless lighting system that helps you to conveniently manage your lights at home, and create the best atmosphere for every single moment, bringing your smart home to life with the most interconnected light in the world.
Philips Hue brings together both brilliant and energy-effective LED lightning using easy-to-use smart technology. The Philips Hue system might together with the Philips Hue bridge and the smart settings forever adjust the way you control and encounter light in your home.
The Philips Hue lighting system works in association with iOS and Android applications in order to change color or white levels depending on your state of mind. The Philips Hue system can also be linked to other Internet of Things products to switch on, off or change the lighting by using your home network. Consequently, the Philips Hue System will make numerous of smart LED lights that will come with lots of combinations of colors and effects that you can control remotely.
An additional advantage with the Philips Hue system is, that LEDs last a lot longer than different sorts of lighting, and consume less energy too. Philips Hue lights also additionally integrate with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit (among lots of other smart home platforms), so you have a lot of possibilities to adjust the lights in the way you prefer.
There are numerous bulbs and lighting equipment in the assortment of the Philips Hue system, and they are completely associated to your network with a Philips Hue Bridge – a little, related hub that is wired to your network router and wireless manages the lights. This is usually found as part of a Philips Hue starter kit – You can read more about the Philips Hue starter kit – Click Here
The Best Buy From Philips Hue – How to use the Philips Hue system
Once you buy the Philips Hue system you can get up the system up and working by only following these 4 simple steps:
1) Set up the light resources – If you have a Philips Hue starter kit, put the bulbs towards your established light fittings and switch on your wall light buttons. For other Philips Hue lighting fixtures, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you only have to put them in and switch them on. Simple as that.
2) Set up your Philips Hue bridge – Next you connect in your Philips Hue bridge and it will help you to automatically provide the power to on. Link the Philips Hue bridge to your Wi-Fi device using the network cable provided. Wait for the three lights to appear and when the lights are on, you are setup to go.
As pointed out making the system to perform requires a Philips Hue Bridge and at least one bulb. For this reason, you might be better off buying a Philips Hue starter kit. These starter kits
begin at around $ 50 for a complete starter kit with a Bridge and two White lighting bulbs, however you will pay more if you desire the temperature or color varying bulbs, or a kit that works using a light switch.
Make sure you pick the newer Philips Hue square Bridge, as this is the latest product that’s compatible with the HomeKit; the elder circular Bridge is not working with the Home kit.
3) Download your Philips Hue App – Now you download the application for Philips Hue in the App Store or Google Play Store. After the download you link the app up to the Philips Hue bridge, and find your lightings. And there you have it, it is very easy and easy to set up, and now you have the Philips Hue system connected.
When you are associated, just fire up the Philips Hue application (Android or IOS) and follow the on-screen guidance to discover your Philips Hue Bridge. After you are connected, you can incorporate your bulbs, and again it is very simple to set-up, when you just stick to the straight forward set-up instructions.
For example, you can have added lights in certain areas, which furthermore act as groupings – also you can switch all the lights on or off in one location and many other features.
4) Play around and experience your Philips Hue System – Right now that your Philip Hue system is up and running, and it is the moment to get familiar with the possibilities of your Philips Hue system. Philips Hue is integrated with smartThings, which gives you full control through the Philips Hue application. It is totally integrated with any other smart home kits in your home, which means that you can easily also automate your Philips Hue lights with each of the other smart home kit features, that you have in your residence.
Be aware of that the smartThings just identifies Philips Hue lights, and are not able to pick up the switches or motion sensor. But there is a workaround regarding this issue, and that is to trigger smartThings products to operate when they identify a Philips Hue light is turning on or off. As an example, in case the movement sensor turns on a lamp fixture, smartThings can next turn on a main light which is using a different system.
In order to find out all the features of the Philips Hue system is very much a question of learning by doing. Simply continue to explore the functions of the Philips Hue app or download and use some alternative applications and discover new techniques to work with the light in your home. And when you are prepared, you can grow your system to enjoy Philips Hue even more.
Below you can view a video about the Philips Hue system
The Best Buy From Philips Hue – Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light
The Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light is a very flexible light source. With these Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light you are able to shape the strip in nearly any form and attach it to any solid surface. With Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Lightstrip you can in a wireless way take control of your homes lighting, with a smart device.
With the Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light you are able to power the lights, so that they gently will wake you in the morning, or you can turn on and off the lights when you leave or arrive at your home.
This new version of Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light has definitely been improved since the 1st gen. With the updated version, you can put the lights/strips together, and these new version are also much brighter and give better light than the 1st version.
The Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Lights are very easy to set up, when you have connected it to the Philips Hue Bridge. The color range is great and it is easily controlled with a few clicks in your Philips Hue app and you are up and running. If you want, it is also a possibility to go to the Apple iOS Home app to add some Siri Integration, if you like to control the light with your voice.
You can also set the Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light on timers, so that the Lightstrip every day of the week turn on with a different color or scene, and turn off at a certain time. You will be amazed how different colors can totally set up a different mood/vibe in your home.
If you already have a Philips Hue bridge (which this does not come with this buy, but is necessary for operation), then it is super easy to set up. The Philips Hue app is really great and easy to work with, and the l Lightstrip LED lights also integrate with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit (among a good deal of other smart home platforms), so you have a lot of options to change the lights in a way you like.
If you are picky about what kind of Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light you buy, because you think they at pictures all look too pink, yellow, or blue, you don’t have to worry, because you can easily play with the extra spectrum of colors, where you have all different nuances of different colors.
You can use your Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Lights in many ways. One way you could use the lightstrip lights is in the living room, where some people use them as the primary source of light, and many people think it works great.
You can also use the Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light in your bathroom, where you for example can use them together with a motion detector (via SmartThings, but you could also do this with Philips Hue itself), where you can turn the light at the bathroom on to a medium white during the day (and most of the morning and evening) and a very dim light in the middle of the night if needed. With the lightstrip you are able to dim quite low.
You can also cut the lightstrip LED smart lights smaller if needed, but you should be aware of, that you will then lose the ability to do anything with the part of the strip, that you have cut off.
As with many other of the Philips Hue products, you can use the Philips Hue app to control the lightstrip LED Lights, but you can also use a few other Philips Hue accessories that might enhance your experience, such as the Tap or Dimmer if you want to be able to have some sort of physical switch you can use to turn on/off the light.
If you have a second-generation Philips Hue Hub and an iOS device, you can also use Siri to change the lights via HomeKit as well. If you have an Echo, you can turn on/off lights with Alexa as well, and enabling the Philip Hue skill will let you activate scenes or turn on/off rooms as well.
When you get used to the Philips Hue light system many people over time switch the majority of their home lighting to Philips Hue, because it gives you so many interesting possibilities to work with the lightning and atmosphere in your home.
Summary of Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light:
- The Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- With The Philips Hue Lightstrip you can add it to your Philips Hue system and expand your lighting possibilities. With 16 million colors and shades of white light, then the Philip Hue Lightstrip Plus will give you the flexibility to bend, trim to size or extent for the application of your choice.
- It is very easy to install the Philips Hue flexible 80-inch Lightstrip, and you can install it under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. You can also work with it and trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks.
- The Philips Hue Hub is required, sold separately, for the full Philips Hue experience of the Philips Hue Lightstrip LED Lights.
- With the Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light you take control of your home lighting wireless, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on/off as you leave or arrive home.
- You can light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Extend your Lightstrip coverage up to 33 feet by adding 40 inch extensions (sold separately) to cover larger/wider surfaces.
Product Facts – Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light
- Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- The Philips Hue Lightstrip has a brightness of 800 Lumens.
- The Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light has a wattage equivalent of 120-Watt.
- The Philips Hue Lightstrip can be connected to Philips Hue to your wearables such as Fitbit and Jawbone through IFTTT.
- The Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light can be wireless controlled via your smart device anywhere in the world, where you have an internet connection.
- The Philips Hue Lightstrip requires the use of a Philips Hue Bridge.
- The Philips Hue LightStrip LED Smart Light is ideal for discrete indoor accent lighting applications.
- The Philips Hue Lightstrip is backed by a 2-year limited Philips warranty.
Should I choose the Philips Hue system ?
There’s no question in my opinion, Philips Hue has the widest number of smart bulbs and lightning, the greatest third-party support and the broadest assortment of controllers.
The Philips Hue system generates high-quality light and is effective to act in response. Even though Philips Hue could be a bit more pricey than some of its smart light competitions, it’s money well spent on the Philips Hue system. If you don’t wish to play around with the electrical circuitry in your home, then the Philip Hue system is the smart light system to get for your residence.