With smart powered homes, that you have seen during the current years, You have also seen a raised demand for smart lighting products. The Phillips Hue System is a very desirable lighting system that has caught the attention from many of us, when we want to develop our smart powered homes. However, rather of just making use of these lights for general light, there are also many other great issues, that we can use these lights for in our homes.
The developers of the Phillips Hue system have made it possible for various other developers to create different applications, where you can link these applications up to the Philips Hue System. With these different Apps, you will have lots of various functions, allowing its users of the devices to have fun and benefit from the experiences of having the Phillips Hue system.
The Best Buy From Philips Hue – What is Philips Hue ?
If you have to think of a single brand that is associated with smart lighting effects, then an obvious choice could the Philips Hue system. With its color-changing lighting and app controls, Philips Hue had been a very first mover to actually demonstrate what you could possibly be doing with smart lighting effects in your home.
The Philips Hue has due to their smart lighting system grown considerably in the latest couple of years, in both popularity and amount of offered products.
Philips Hue can therefore be your personalized wireless lighting system that helps you to conveniently control your lighting, and generate the ideal environment for any moment in time, taking your smart home to life with one of the most connected light systems worldwide.
Philips Hue combines great and energy-effective LED light using easy-to-use technology. The Philips Hue system might together with the lights, the bridge and the smart controls permanently adjust the way you manage and encounter lighting in your home.
The Philips Hue lighting system operates in association with iOS and Android apps in order to transform color or white stages depending on your state of mind. The Philips Hue system can additionally be associated to other Internet of Things products where you are able to turn on, off or adjust the lighting effects design with your home network.
Consequently, Philips Hue will offer an extended number of smart LED lights that are able to mix a lot of shades and effects that you can regulate remotely.
Another advantage using the Philips Hue system is, that LEDs last a lot longer time compared to another types of lighting, and consume also less electricity, as well. Philips Hue lights can also integrate with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit (among numerous other smart home platforms), so you have a lot of possibilities to transform the lights in a way you wish.
There are numerous bulbs and lighting equipment in the range of the Philips Hue system, and they can be completely associated to your network with a Philips Hue Bridge – a little connected hub that is wired to your router and wireless manages the lights. This is often found as part of a Philips Hue starter kit.
The Best Buy From Philips Hue – How to use the Philips Hue system
Whenever you purchase the Philips Hue system you will be able to come up and working with the system by only doing these kinds of 4 straight forward procedures:
1) Power the light resources – If you own a Philips Starter kit, attach the bulbs into your current light equipment and turn on your wall light buttons. For other Philips Hue lightnings, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you just have to connect all of them in and switch them on. Simple as that.
2) Put up your bridge – Next you connect in your bridge and it will help you to instantly power up. Plug in the bridge to your Wi-Fi router and make use of the network cable provided. Hold off until the three signals to appear and when the lights are on, your system is set-up to go.
As pointed out making the system to perform needs a Philips Hue Bridge and at least one bulb. For this reason, you could be better off purchasing a Philips Hue Starter Kit. These starter kits starts with a price at around $ 50 for a set complete with a Bridge and two White lights – You can see more about Philips Hue Starter Kit – Click Here , but you will likely spend more if you need the temperature or color varying bulbs, or a Philip Hue kit that comes with a light switch. Make sure you buy the newer square Bridge, as this one is the most recent product that’s suitable with the Philip Hue HomeKit; the older circular Philips Hue Bridge is not.
3) install your Philips Hue App – Download the app for Philips Hue in the App Store or Google Play Store. Next you connect to the Philips Hue bridge, and get a hold of your lightning. And there you have it, very easy and straight forward to set up, and now you have the Philips Hue system connected.
Once you are connected, just fire up the Philips Hue app (Android or IOS) and stick to the on-screen guidance to detect your Philips Hue Bridge. When you are connected, you can apply your bulbs, and once again it is extremely easy to set up, if you just stick to the straight forward instructions.
For example, you can have extra lights requested into areas, that additionally behave as groups – you can even switch all the bulbs on or off in one location promptly and many other different things.
4) Have fun and experience your Philips Hue – Now that your system is up and working, it’s time to become familiar with the opportunities of your Philips Hue system. Philips Hue combines with SmartThings, which provides you entire control using the Philips Hue app. The app is totally integrated with any other smart home kits features inside your home, which means that you can easily automate your Philips Hue lights with each of the different smart home kits which you have in your home.
Be aware of that the smartThings just identifies Philips Hue lights, and are not able find up the switches or movement sensor. But there is a workaround about this subject, and that is to trigger SmartThings products to work, when they detect a Philips Hue light is switching on or off. For instance, when the motion sensor transforms on a lamp fixture, SmartThings can then switch on a main light which is making use of a separate system.
In order to learn all the features of the Philips Hue system it is certainly very much a matter of understanding by doing and playing with the Philips Hue system. Just continue to investigate the functionality of the Philips Hue application or download and try some 3rd party apps and find out new ways to play with the light in your place. And when you are ready, you can increase your system to enjoy Philips Hue and even more.
Here you can view a video of the Philips Hue system
The Philips Hue Best Buy – Philips Hue white Ambiance A19 Bulbs
Philips Hue White Ambiance A19 bulbs really can give your home a new kind of life. Philips Hue Whtie Ambiance A19 bulbs can both wake you up and help you energize, read, concentrate and relax.
With many different white shades Philips Hue White Ambiance A19 bulbs can really customize any moment of your day, when you are at home.
Light influences our mood, behavior, alertness and routines, therefore the light during the day in your home is very important for how you feel in your body and mind.
You can for example wake up in the morning with a nice and warm sunrise with Philips White Ambiance A19 bulbs. The Philips Hue White Ambiance A19 bulbs can gradually increase the
brightness of the lightness when you wake up giving you the feeling, that you are waking up from natural light – rather than the hard awakening from an alarm.
And in the evening, the Philips Hue White Ambiance A19 bulbs can give you a relaxing warm white light, that can help you to relax and sleep better and more easy at night.
It is very easy to set up the Philips Hue LED bulbs, and you just add this Philips Hue White Ambiance Bulb to your Philips Hue White Ambiance Starter Kit. Adding the bulbs is completely intuitive. With just a few clicks in your Philips Hue app and you are up and running. If you want, then it is also a possibility to go to the Apple iOS Home app to add some Siri Integration, if you like to control the light with your voice.
The White Ambiance Bulb has a variable color temperature of 2700-6500º and is suitable for both task and ambient room lighting. The regular Hue White bulb is cheaper but with a color temperature fixed at 2700ºK.
The Philips Hue bulb is very close in size to standard 60W incandescent bulbs, so it should be able to fit in any common lamp socket and shade. Then you just left the lamp switched on and then you can control the bulbs by an app device by a Philips Hue remote (this is a very handy item). The bulb can also be controlled local by a lamp or light switch, but remember if that switch is left off, then you have no possibility of remote access.
The bulbs have changed little in design since the first version. In the latest version the bulbs are still shaped like a rounded-off tornado, but now the bulbs have a feature of white heatsink/base instead of a silver one.
The new version of these bulbs have also got some upgrades, most notably a boost in brightness from 600 to 800 lumens, and the light they emit actually seems considerably brighter than that.
Perhaps that’s due to the richer blue and green color palette that the newest Hue now produces, according to Philips—colors they now seem warmer and more inviting across the spectrum. Bulb lifespan has also been upgraded from approximately 15,000 to 25,000 hours.
When you get used to the Philips Hue system many people over time switch the majority of their home lighting to Philips Hue, because it gives your so many interesting possibilities to work with the lightning and atmosphere in your home.
Summary of Philips Hue white Ambiance A19 bulbs:
- The Philips Hou bulbs works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- The Philips Hous Bulbs can automate your lighting experience and you are able to control your lights from home or away. You are able to create light schedules from the
Philips Hue App, so you never have to come home with a dark home. This could be a very important issue to avoid break in to your home.
- You can Require the Philips Hue Hub (sold separately) for the full Philips Hue experience, and the Philips Hou bulbs fit standard-size table lamps.
- You can install the LED light as you would install ordinary bulbs, pairing them with the Philips Hue Hub, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and
overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- You can easily expand your lighting system with accessories to the Philips Hou System (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. You can for example pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. You have a lot of different possibilities with the Philips Hue system.
Product Facts Philips Hue white Ambiance A19 bulbs
- Brightness of the bulbs – 800-Lumens.
- Life of the Philips Hue bulbs – around 23 years (based on 3-hours/day).
- The Philips Hue white Ambiance A19 bulbs Light appearance – 2,700K.
- Energy used for the Philips Hue bulbs – 10-Watt (compared to a 60-Watt standard incandescent light bulb).
- The Philips Hue Bulbs have Lumens per watt – 80-Watt.
- The Philips Hue bulbs are very nice to use both in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways, or at your table, with floor lamps, open pendant fixtures and ceiling fixtures.
- The Philips Hue bulbs works with wink home automation network and network products.
- The Philips Hue bulbs works with Wireless control via smart phone anywhere in the world, where you have an internet connection.
- The Philips Hue bulbs are compatible with apple home kit.
Should I purchase the Philips Hue system ?
There’s no hesitation in my mind, Philips Hue has the largest number of smart bulbs, the greatest third-party support and the broadest range of controllers. All bulbs creates high-quality light and is fast to react.
Even though Philips Hue sometimes is a little more costly compared to some of its smart bulb competitors, it’s money well-spent. If you don’t wish to mess around with the wiring in your home, then the Philip Hue system is actually the smart lighting system to get for your home.