Using smart energized homes, has increased throughout the recent years, and additionally to this smart lighting products has also increased. The Phillips Hue system is a very desirable lighting system, that has got the interest from many of us, when we want to work with our smart powered homes. However, rather of just using these lights for overall light there are numerous other great things we can use these lights for in our homes.
The developers of the Phillips Hue system have made the system available for a variety of developers to create various applications that connect to the Philips Hue system. With these various Apps, many different features to the Philips Hue system have been developed, thus letting its people of the products to have fun and gain from the experience of owning the Phillips Hue system.
The best buy from Philips Hue – What is Philips Hue
If you have to think of a single name that is associated with smart lighting effects, it has to be Philips Hue. With its color-changing bulbs and app controls, Philips Hue has been a first mover to actually demonstrate what can be accomplished with smart lighting effects.
The Philips Hue system has according to their smart lighting system expanded considerably in the past couple of years, in both the reputation and number of presented products.
The Philips Hue system can be your individual wireless lighting system that enables you to easily control your lighting, and produce the best atmosphere for every event, providing your smart home to life with the most connected lighting in the world.
The Philips Hue system brings together fantastic and energy-efficient LED light together with simple-to-use technology. The Philips Hue system will together with the light, the bridge and the smart controls permanently change the method you manage and encounter light in your home.
The Philips Hue lighting system works in association with iOS and Android applications in order to transform color or white stages based on your state of mind. It can also additionally be connected to other Internet of Things devices to switch on, off or adjust the lighting style by using your home network.
Therefore, the Philips Hue system makes numerous of smart LED lighting that is offering a combination of tones and effects that you can manage remotely.
An additional benefit using the Philips Hue system is, that LEDs last a lot longer than different sorts of lights, and take less electricity, too. Philips Hue lighting additionally incorporate with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit (among many different smart home platforms), so you have a lot of choices to adjust the lights in a way you wish.
There are multiple bulbs and lighting equipment in the selection of the Philips Hue system, and they are completely linked to your network with a Philips Hue Bridge – a little, related hub that is wired to your router and wireless controls the lighting. This is commonly located as part of a Philips Hue starter kit – You can read more about the Philips Hue Starter Kit – Click Here
The best buy From Philips Hue – How to use the Philips Hue system
Whenever you buy the Philips Hue system you can bring it up and working by preceding these 4 simple procedures:
1) Run the lighting sources – If you get a Philips Hue starter kit, screw the bulbs towards your existing lighting fittings and turn on your wall light buttons. For other Philips Hue lights, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you only need to plug them all in and switch them on. Simple as that.
2) Put up your bridge – next you connect in your bridge and it will easily power up. Link the Philips Hue bridge to your Wi-Fi router with the network wire provided. Hold off for the three signals to appear and when the lights are on, you are setup to go. As mentioned creating the system to work requires a Philips Hue Bridge and at minimum one bulb.
For this factor, you may be better off purchasing a Philips Hue starter kit. These starter kits start at about $ 50 for a set accomplished with a Bridge and two White lights. However, you will likely pay more if you want the temperature or color changing bulbs, or a kit that comes using a lighting switch.
Make sure you buy the latest square Bridge, as this one is the model that’s suitable with the HomeKit; the elder circular Bridge is not.
3) Install your Philips Hue App – Download the application for Philips Hue in the App Store or Google Play Store. Then you link up to the Philips Hue bridge, and get a hold of your lighting. Now you are ready, and it is very straight forward to establish, and then you have the Philips Hue system connected.
As soon as you are associated, just fire up the Philips Hue app (Android or IOS) and follow the on-screen guidance to identify your Philips Hue Bridge. When you are connected, you can incorporate your bulbs, and again it is really simple to set up, if you just follow the straight forward instructions.
As an example you can come with extra lighting ordered into specific areas, that also act as groups – you can even turn all bulbs on or off in one area quickly and lots of other different issues.
4) Have fun around and discover your Philips Hue system – Now that your system is up and running, it is time to get aware with the opportunities of your Philips Hue system.
Philips Hue integrates with Smartthings, that provides you complete control using the app. It is totally incorporated with other smart home kits in your home, which means that you can also automatize your Philips Hue lights using all the other smart home kit which you’ve got in your home.
Be aware of that the smartThings just notice Philips Hue lights, and are not able find up the switches or movement sensor. But there is a workaround about this subject, and that is to
trigger SmartThings devices to function when they detect a Philips Hue lighting switching on or off.
For example, in case the Motion sensor turns on a lamp, SmartThings can next switch on a main light that’s using a separate system. To discover all the features of the Philips Hue system is very much a question of learning by doing.
Just carry on to explore all the features of the Philips Hue app or download and use some third party apps and find new methods to work with the lighting in your home. And when you are ready, you can increase your system to enjoy Philips Hue even more.
Below you can watch a video of the Philips Hue system
The best Buy From Philips Hue – Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light
Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light is more than an average light bulb. The Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light is a personal, clever, intuitive and connected LED spot light. You can control your LED spot light from your smart device from wherever you are.
The Philips Hue system gives you the ability to change the color, tone and brightness level and hereby create your ideal lighting. You can connect up to 50 Philips Hue spot lights to a single system, and with LED technology you will be using as much as 80% less energy than traditional spot lights.
With Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light you will bring lots of color into your home together with life creative, Fun or Functional ways to the lights in your home. The possibility with the Philips Hue system are endless, and further it is simple and easy to use.
During the day, you can with the Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 Dimmable LED Smart spot Light change how you want your lights to show at your home. You can choose between many of colors and shades of white variations light to light up your home.
The Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 Dimmable LED Smart Spot Light can be wireless controlled with your smartphone or tablet and can also be syncing your light
immersive to music, games, and movies.
If you want a full experience of The Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 Dimmable LED Smart Spot Light then it requires the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately), and this LED smart spot light is designed to fit track lighting and chandeliers. You just install the Philips Hue LED spot light as you would install ordinary bulbs, pairing them with the Philips Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lights via the Philips Hue App.
You can also easily expand your Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light system with other Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. You can pair it for automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system.
With the Philips Hue system you can gradually do more and more of variations with the lighting in your home. The Philips Hue system really helps to get the best thing to your home with efficiency lighting, and with the Philips Hue system you can really open up the possibilities for creating beautiful spaces – and in many cases saving lots of time and money in the process of creating a beautiful and exiting home, that will influence on your daily well-being.
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 Dimmable LED Smart Spot Light is also compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
Summary of Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 Dimmable LED Smart Spot Light
- With the Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light you can choose between many colors and shades of white light to light up your home in a fantastic way.
- With the Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light you are able to Wireless control the lights with your smartphone or tablet and syncing your light immersively to music, games,
- The Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light includes one Philips Hue color GU10 light bulb, manual.
- The Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light Works with Nest, SmartThings system and Amazon Alexa for voice control.
- With the Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light you get 2 years warranty.
- The Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light works with a Power adapter of 100–240 V AC / 50–60 Hz.
Product facts – Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 Dimmable LED Smart Spot Light
- With the Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light, you can Tune, dim and control the Philips Hue lights from anywhere using a smart device, when you have an internet connection.
- It is easy to extend lighting systems – with additional single bulbs, control up to 50-bulbs on a single bridge.
- The Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light has Philips Hue PAR16 bulbs 6.5-Watt 250-Lumens 2.000K – 6.500 K.
- With the Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light lasts on average around 25.000 hours.
- The Philips Hue LED Smart Spot Light is simple to install and easy to use.
Should I buy the Philips Hue system ?
There’s no doubt in my opinion, Philips Hue has the largest number of smart bulbs, the best third-party support and the broadest number of controllers. All bulbs generate high-quality light and is quick to act in response.
Although Philips Hue could be a little more expensive compared to some of its smart bulb competitors, it’s money well-spent. If you don’t want to mess around with the electrical circuitry in your home, then the Philip Hue system is the smart lighting system to purchase for your