Vacuum cleaning is for many people one of our least favorite house chores. For many of us, the cleaning is often taken longer time than we plan. One thing, that can make it easier and more quickly is to have a quality vacuum cleaner with great suction power.
And thankfully, vacuum cleaners are one of the things you can buy for not too much money that can help simplify and shorten the cleaning process.
There are so many vacuum cleaners available on the market, so it can be quite difficult finding a quality vacuum cleaner, that will perform well and suit your needs for at least a few years. There are many vacuum cleaners of poor quality out there and it is frustrating having to replace a vacuum cleaner after using it only for a short time.
If you plan to buy a vacuum cleaner it may sound simple, until you arrive at the store or web only to find lots of different brands, models and styles of vacuum cleaners. You will have to try figuring out the newest technology, the most powerful, the best-priced machine, and that can be very confusing if you don’t have any know-how about vacuum cleaners.
You can shop all kind of vacuum cleaners and choose your best vacuum cleaner by design, size, brand, features, and your budget.
Here are 5 good choices of Best Vacuum cleaners:
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional vacuum cleaner
If you want to have a design, that is both sleek and modern, you will have that with the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional vacuum cleaner. The Shark Navigator is is a 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner transforming from an upright to a portable handheld with a single button release.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional is a fine-looking vacuum cleaner, but it isn’t trying to appear high-end like the other models. It’s a glossy vacuum cleaner with red accents that belie its more modern functionality. Fortunately, its slightly dated design doesn’t seem to hurt its construction in the least. It’s a solidly built vacuum with strong components.
A good thing is, that the wand feels sturdy and secure, the transparent bin is nice to work with and robust, and the vacuum cleaner is nice to work with and comfortable to carry around.
Size & Dimensions
The Shark Navigator Professional is a full-size upright vacuum cleaner that stands 45” tall. The head of the vacuum is 3” tall, with a 9.5” cleaning path, which allows this vacuum to clean under most furniture and accessories.
With a weight of 23 pounds, the Shark Professional Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum cleaner is lightweight enough to be carried around the entire home and you can even carry it easily up-stairs if needed.
With the purchase of the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional vacuum cleaner you will get:
- A super-stretch hose so that you can clean inside of the couch, around the corner, staircase and more.
- Pet hair power brush – This is one powerful brush that can remove all signs of a pet being inside of your home. There is nothing quite like this special tool that all pet owners will fall in love with.
- 25-foot power cord – Go further with this vacuum, all without having to stop to plug the cleaner in another power outlet.
- Crevice tool.
- Microfiber pads.
- Dusting tool.
- Detachable canister for easy dumping of dirt and a cleaner experience; another feature those with asthma/allergies or individuals who don’t want to get dirt all over the place will enjoy.
- Cool accessory bag to place all of these bonuses.
How Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Cleans:
The Shark Navigator Pro upright vacuum cleans using a combined method of spinning brushes and suction. Spinning brushes on the head of the vacuum help to loosen dust and debris from carpet fibers and then suction from within the vacuum helps to lift the debris from the floor and into the dust-bin.
The 2-in-1 design allows the Shark to function as a standard upright or also as a more mobile handheld canister style vacuum. The canister portion of the Shark can be removed from the handle portion of the unit, allowing users to more easily move the vacuum from room to room, clean stairs, or handle other tasks.
The Shark Navigator vacuum cleaner includes a variety of cleaning tools, including a handheld wand, crevice tool, wide hose tool, extension wand, and duster. These added accessories are all designed to target specific cleaning tasks and provide a nice degree of flexibility in how
the Shark vacuum is able to clean.
There’s a reason this vacuum cleaner has professional in its name. It works just as well.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro vacuum is a 2-in-1 vacuum designed to give users the option of a powerful upright or maneuverable handheld vacuum cleaner. This Shark vacuum is a good option for those who need a quality vacuum, but don’t have the money, or don’t want to spend the money to get an expensive vacuum. With several cleaning configurations available, the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro is a well-rounded option for a vast majority of users.
If you don’t expect this $200 budget vacuum cleaner buy to have the same design features as a more expensive model, and you won’t be disappointed.
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick, BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner
With this vacuum cleaner, Hoover wants to give their customers 2 big advantages that make this Hoover Linx Cordless Stick vacuum cleaner a very attractive vacuum cleaner: light-weight and the absence of the power cord.
Many people find that plugging and unplugging while cleaning somehow reduce their focus on the cleaning job. Cordless vacuum cleaners are also very fashionable, compared with robotic ones.
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is lightweight and compact, making it a solid choice for a quick pickup, or even for your main vacuum if you live in a smaller space.
Here are some of the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner features:
- A low-profile swiveling head, which allows it to slide under furniture and counters.
- A powered brush roll with wind tunnel technology that gives you both brushing and suction.
- A lithium battery that you can charge alongside your phone in a smaller docking station. You can also buy an extra battery for extended cleaning, as each charge, lasts about 20 minutes.
How Does the Hoover Linx Stick Vacuum cleaner Work:
The Linx stick vacuum is 43.5” tall and weighs about 7 lbs.
At the top of the plastic handle, you’ll find a three-position thumb switch, which allows you to select between off, suction only, and suction + powered brush roll. Beyond this switch are two clearly marked lights that will display the current mode.
Farther down the handle, opposite the 3.4-liter dustbin, is where LiNX’s 18-volt Lithium-ion battery resides, which easily slides in and out with a quick unclipping. According to their website, the battery features fade-free operation for maximum power. When not in use, it’s stored in a tabletop recharger that, based on our experience (more soon), takes only a few hours to charge fully.
Linx’s low-profile base boasts an 11” wide cleaning path, while the dry nozzle motorized brush roll cleans hard-to-reach edges. It also automatically transitions from carpet to hard floors.
As dirt and debris are suctioned, it’s pulled into a bagless dustbin and removed by quickly pressing a button, without ever having to touch the contents. There isn’t a ‘full’ indicator, although the bin is clear, so the contents are clearly visible.
Before air exits the vacuum, it first passes through a replaceable, washable prefilter and then through a secondary allergy filter (this is what Hoover calls their ‘sealed allergen system’).
Like many other stick vacuum models, the Hoover Linx Stick Vacuum cleaner doesn’t feature any onboard tools or wands. However, it does feature a battery life indicator (or, what the company calls the ‘Fuel Gauge’) that turns on as soon as it’s activated:
- 3 LEDs – Remaining battery capacity > 75%.
- 2 LEDs – Remaining battery capacity > 50%.
- 1 LED – Remaining battery capacity > 25%.
- 1 LED Blinking – Remaining battery capacity < 25%.
This are some of the very good features of this vacuum cleaner:
- Powerful suction.
- Ease of use.
- One touch controls for the power and brush bar.
- Ultra Light at just over 7 pounds.
- Low profile so it fits under furniture.
- Ease of transition from hard floors to rugs or carpeting.
Reviewers have pointed out these features that could be better with this vacuum cleaner:
- Didn’t work well on pet hair
- Didn’t work well at scratched floors.
- Eventually lost suction.
- Emptying the dirt cup is messy – You have to wash the filter every time you empty the dirt cup.
What do you want from a vacuum cleaner ? If you already have a larger machine, but detest lugging out that big thing, the Hoover Linx Stick cordless is a lighter, nicer alternative for those quick cleaning jobs.
If you have a small home or apartment with both hard floors and carpeting, the Hoover Linx BH50010 stick vacuum might be right for you.
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass
The BISSELL CleanView Upright vacuum cleaner is an affordable solution if you need a durable, quality vacuum cleaner. Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass is perfect for cleaning your carpets, upholstery, the stairs and so much more.
It is a lightweight vacuum cleaner (only 15.1 pounds), that comes with a 25-feet long cord. This quality vacuum cleaner comes with several attachments, including a hose and a brush. This makes cleaning upholstery very easy.
You won’t experience that frustration of having to clean a single space over and over again, because this vacuum cleaner will pick up most of the dirt during the initial pass.
A very good thing is, that the BISSELL CleanView comes with a dirt tank that is very easy to empty and clean. This feature will save you lots of money because you with this vacuum cleaner don’t have to buy disposable bags. Further disposable bags pollute the environment, so you will be doing the planet a favor by not using them.
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless vacuum cleaner is ideal for medium to large homes, with low to medium pile carpets. Its strong suction power is even able to pick up pet hair, which often can be a pretty difficult clean task, and therefore It’s a good tool for pet owners.
The Bissell CleanView One Pass is an upright vacuum cleaner that does a decent job of cleaning floors, but it’s bulky and hard to maneuver around corners and tight spaces. This vacuum has a nice cleaning path of 12 inches, which is about average when compared with other vacuum cleaners.
Final Thoughts of the Bissell CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass 9595
- The Bissell CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass 9595 is very pocket-friendly for people looking for a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- Lightweight compared to other vacuum cleaners (15 pounds).
- Upright design makes it easy to store away without taking up too much space.
- Its air performance at the end of the horse is very commendable.
- It is one of the quietest cleaners in the market.
- The dust cup can be easily emptied without spilling the dirt.
- It is a perfect upright vacuum cleaner for cleaning carpet to suck up any dirt on it.
- Low noise levels. Suitable for apartments or a household with small children.
- Comes with a washable filter.
- Comes with several attachments
- The rotating brush can’t be turned off.
- Many reviewers and users have complained that the Bissell 9595a upright vacuum hose is prone to tipping over if you extend too far away from the vacuum cleaner.
- Not as effective on hardwood floors as it is on carpets.
- The belt that rotates the brush would sometimes slip off after a longer period of use.
- The hose is too short.
This Bissell CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass 9595 is packed with several features and an affordable price to ensure that everybody can afford it.
Its cyclonic technology also puts it apart from vacuum cleaners in its class, supplying enough power to suck even the most stubborn dirt from the most remote areas of your home.
Overall it is a very solid vacuum cleaner, that you can get at a very affordable in price, and therefore buying this product will most likely turn out to be a good investment. If you own an average home, with 4-5 bedrooms and just a few bare floor areas, then this vacuum is perfect
Miele Classic C1 Limited Edition Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Graphite Grey
The Miele C1 Classic Special Edition Vacuum Cleaner is one of Miele’s most affordable canister option ever offered.
It is simple and capable – the Miele C1 Limited Edition is meant for those who want a reliable canister vacuum with a straightforward design.
The Miele Classic C1 Limited Edition Canister Vacuum Cleaner features a simple rotary dial that lets you change the variable-speed motor with ease. It provides you with 2 different flooring attachments: one for hard flooring and another for both hard flooring and short pile carpeting, both of which lock into place on the telescopic wand.
In addition, you get three handy attachments to help you clean hard-to-reach places like crevices between couch cushions and staircase edges. It comes with a dust brush, crevice tool and upholstery tool to help with specialty cleaning. Miele also offers the same 7 year warranty for motor and casing that is found on the more expensive units.
How the Miele C1 Limited Edition works
Some vacuums have amazing suction, but they are difficult to maneuver. You don’t see that with the Miele Classic C1 Limited Edition. This canister vacuum cleaner sits on steel-axle DynamicDrive swivel castors, and these 360-degree rotating wheels are coated in shock-absorbing rubber, which gives you the feeling, that the vacuum cleaner is always rolling in an easy way. It also has a telescopic wand, retractable cable and bendable hose.
When all three components are combined, you get a whopping 29.5 feet of cleaning radius. To store the vacuum cleaner without taking up valuable space, you can collapse the wand and secure the hose to the side of the canister.
The Vortex motor on the Miele C1 Limited Edition puts out 800 watts of power, which is impressive for such a lightweight, practical vacuum cleaner. To control the speed of Miele’s proprietary motor, simply turn the rotary dial to the speed that corresponds to the cleaning job.
There are six options that you can choose your cleaning from – curtains, cushions, fabric, hard surfaces, low-pile carpet, medium-pile carpet, rugs and upholstery. No matter what setting you are choosing, the gentle-start motor slowly gains speed in order to protect the vacuum from
Final thoughts about Miele Classic C1 Limited Edition Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The Miele C1 Limited Edition is not one of those vacuums that quickly loses its suctioning power after you buy it. This canister vacuum is an investment that will last you a long time. Its controls could not be easier to use, and its variable-speed motor offers you plenty of
The multi-step filtration system of The Miele C1 Limited Edition keeps the motor and the air dust-free, and it’s cleaning radius is very nice. You even get 7 years of coverage, which goes far beyond the warranty period of most other vacuum manufacturers.
Vacuuming may not be fun, but it will make it a lot easier for you thanks to the streamlined design of the Miele C1 Limited Edition.
If you are looking for a good quality vacuum cleaner with a budget below $300, this Miele C1 Limited Edition could be a very good choice for you.
Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner
The Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner has a 28.8V cyclonic filtration system, which basically means that it delivers to you one of the strongest suction available on the market.
Therefore, this vacuum cleaner is very useful for big homes and places, and also places with a lot of mess or where you do only have enough time in your busy schedule to clean your home a couple times a week.
Further, the HomeVac cleaner has a 180-degree rotation, too, so you don’t have to pick up and drop it into different positions to accommodate all the chairs and tables in the areas where you have limited space. It makes the cleaning process much easier when you don’t have to move
around tables and chairs carefully to avoid getting stuck on them — all things that speed up an already faster process.
You can with this vacuum cleaner pass over everything in one stride, so the process is both easy and fast — all things that are important and makes you more willing to clean by knowing it is a good, fast and efficient vacuum cleaner.
Features of Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner
A summary of the main features of the Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner with Battery Powered Rechargeable, Bagless Stick, and Wall Mount are the following:
- Features a cyclonic system that is strong and powerful.
- Has a rolling brush feature.
- Features a HEPA-style filter feature.
- Detachable dust holder for easy cleanup.
- Comes in a slim package for easy storage.
- Features a swivel head for easy maneuverability.
- Comes with a strong 2200 MAH Li-ion battery.
- Cordless feature for easy use.
- Provides up to 50 minutes of vacuuming.
- Light and easy to carry around.
- Comes with a wall mounting accessories and AC power adapter.
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 8.7 x 43 inches.
- Weight: 5.8 pounds.
Final thoughts about Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner
- The cyclonic system feature of this cordless vacuum sucks up dirt easily, compared to many other vacuum cleaners.
- The electric rolling brush feature can easily lift up all types of dirt in just one pass, that makes the cleaning faster and more efficient.
- The HEPA-style filter ensures that all dust and small particles will stay inside while you clean.
- The detachable dust holder can be easily removed for fast cleaning.
- It has a slim build making it easy to store even in tight spaces.
- The wall mounting accessories lets you easily hang it up when not in use.
- The swivel head feature of this vacuum cleaner makes maneuvering around furniture easier.
- Has a strong battery that can last up to 50 minutes of vacuuming.
- This vacuum’s cordless feature lets you carry it up the stairs or from room to room without the need to plug and unplug every time.
- Can be used to clean dirt on various floor surface types.
- Problem with human hair and pet hair getting stuck on the brush rollers.
The Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner is a great appliance to have around the house especially for homeowners and individuals who do not have the time to clean and sweep their floors every day. It has a strong and powerful suction and a rolling brush that lets you clean up dirt easily in a single pass so you spend less time cleaning.
The HEPA-filtration system ensures that all the small particles and dirt that is sucked by this vacuum will stay inside the dustbin while you are cleaning. Furthermore, 0.9-liter capacity dustbin can be easily detached for easy cleaning after every use.
Since this vacuum cleaner can be used on various types of floor surfaces, you can use this to clean all your rooms and even the flooring of your car. With this vacuum cleaner, you can have a clean home without having to spend hours cleaning.
This cordless vacuum is easy and hassle-free to use since you will no longer have to plug and unplug it every time you need to clean a different part of your home. Furthermore, it is easy to carry around and store because of its lightweight and slim package. So if you want to have clean floors at home every day, the Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner is a great choice for you.